Saturday, April 16, 2016

Hi folks, I know it's been a long time. No Kickstarter, no finished album from the Stone House Project. Truth is, I really felt it was nothing more than begging to ask you all to chip in and help get this project released. It now looks like I will be able to swing it myself, and quite frankly, the music still sounds incredibly fresh and timely. I had a blast making the videos for this and they are still very relevant. John sounds as if he is still with us on his very moving "Beautiful Illusions" and "Canal Street" especially. Again, I want to thank Bernie Moss, Mark Huntley, Rick Davis, John's family, especially Joanne Lynch, Julie Last, and every one else who helped to make this a timeless recording. 
The released album will be virtually the final mix John and I both heard before his passing. We had a few plans to make some additions etc. but I have left it exactly as it was all those years ago. Coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment